Top Reasons Why You Should not Clean Your Roof With a Pressure Washer Roof Cleaner
A pressure washer is a great way to clean your roof, but you should not use it to clean your roof. It is important to understand the difference between a pressure washer and a roof cleaner. A pressure washer is also known as a power washer and is used to clean surfaces by using high pressure water. A roof cleaner is specifically designed to clean roofs and is much gentler on the roofing material. That’s why it’s important to use the right type of cleaner for your roof. We’ve put together a list of the top reasons why you should not clean your roof with a pressure washer roof cleaner.
Pressure washers are great for cleaning driveways, sidewalks and decks, but they should not be used to clean roofs. Not only can pressure washers damage your roof, but they can also void your roof warranty.
Here are the top reasons why you should not clean your roof with a pressure washer:
- Pressure washers can damage your roofing material. The high pressure water from a pressure washer can cause the shingles on your roof to curl up and loosen. This can lead to leaks and other damage to your roof. You should always use a roof cleaner specifically designed for cleaning roofs to avoid damage.
- Pressure washers can void your roof warranty. Many roof manufacturers void the warranty if you clean your roof with a pressure washer. So, if you have any problems with your roof, you may not be able to get it covered under your warranty. This is another good reason to use a roof cleaner specifically designed for cleaning roofs.
- Pressure washers can be dangerous. If you’re not careful, the high pressure water from a pressure washer can cause serious injury. That’s why it’s important to follow the directions carefully and always use safety gear when using a pressure washer.
- Pressure washers use a lot of water. If you’re trying to save water, roof pressure washing is not the way to do it. In fact, pressure washing can use up to 10 times more water than simply using a garden hose. So, if you’re trying to be eco-friendly, pressure washing your roof is not the best option.
- Pressure washers can be messy. The high pressure water from a pressure washer can cause mud, dirt and debris to be splattered all over your property. This can be a pain to clean up and can be dangerous if someone slips on the wet debris.
For all these reasons, it’s best to avoid pressure washing your roof and instead use a roof cleaner specifically designed for cleaning roofs. This will help avoid damage to your roof and keep your warranty intact. It will also be more eco-friendly and less messy. If you do decide to pressure wash your roof, be sure to follow the directions carefully and always use safety gear.
If you’re looking for a way to clean your roof you can use The Soft Washing Method. This method is a gentle, safe and effective way to clean your roof without damaging it. Contact pressure washing company today to learn more about our roof cleaning services. We would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Superior Softwash Solutions
Arnold Rd, Walker, LA 70785