Power washing a house can be a great way to clean the exterior and increase the curb appeal of your home.
Power washing a house can provide numerous benefits, including the following:
1. It cleans the exterior of your home and removes dirt, dust, and grime.
2. It removes mold and mildew from siding and trim.
3. It removes spider webs and other debris from eaves and gutters.
4. It increases the curb appeal of your home.
5. It can extend the life of your siding and paint job.
Tips for power washing your house
If you’re considering power washing your home, here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using any type of power washer.
- Choose the right nozzle tip for the job. A wide-angle nozzle is best for general cleaning, while a narrower nozzle can be used for more specific areas.
- Start at the top of the house and work your way down, being careful to avoid spraying water on windows and doors.
- Use a detergent or soap if needed, but be sure to rinse thoroughly afterwards.
- Be careful not to damage or remove any landscaping features near your home.
- When in doubt, hire a professional power washing company to do the job for you.
Average cost of power washing a house
The average cost to power wash a house is $200, but the price may vary depending on the size of your home, the type of surface being cleaned, and the company you hire.